Membership Sites Using WordPress eMember Plugin
You may be wanting to set up a membership site on your WordPress website. After all they can make you a regular income if you do it right. If you have done any research you will have come across many plugins and scripts to build your membership site. One of them may have been the WordPress eMember plugin by “Tips and Tricks HQ”.
Membership Sites Generate Recurring Income
Imagine logging in to your membership dashboard and viewing your stats. It is exciting! How do I know…I have membership sites setup. 😉 I recommend you do it too. Once you set up your site, you are on your way to making a recurring income.
What Do You Need In Your Membership?
There are many features you need to consider when you get started. For example:
- How many membership levels do you want or need? Gold, Silver, Bronze, Free…? Would you like them to link to PayPal easily to accept recurring payments?
- Do you want your members automatically added to your autoresponder list, such as Aweber, MailChimp or GetResponse? Of course you do!
- Do you need an eStore to sell digital downloads to your members, but worried how to integrate it with an eStore? This membership plugin works hand in hand with their eStore plugin.
- Do you want include an in house affiliate program for affiliates to promote your membership site with ease? Tips and Tricks have a WordPress Affiliate Plugin so that you can have total control.
The one thing I like about this plugin is there is a suite of plugins from Tips and Tricks that integrate beautifully.
- Your membership site, affiliate program and eStore are all covered with the suite of plugins they offer.
Plus an added bonus is you can use the plugins on multiple sites, so you don’t need licenses for every website or membership site you set up.
WordPress eMember Plugin Features
There are many advantages to this plugin over some of the others available today. One of the best advantages is that you can buy it once and use it on as many of your websites as you wish.
Another advantage besides the other points I have already mentioned is you can also hide content, such as posts or pages that only members have access to…or members of a certain paid level. Interested?
Getting Started With Your Membership Site
So you have decided after my review that you need to get started on your membership site. You have a great idea, now the hard work begins. One of the jobs you have ahead of you is marketing your membership site with the right angle. You need to make sure that you’re branding yourself and your site to reflect the type of value your members will get for their investment of paying your membership fee.
- The first things you should look at are the benefits that your members will receive. What will you be listing as the benefits of your membership site?
- Make it very clear that you’re offering benefits that potential members can’t afford to be without.
- While you’re creating your membership site, be sure that you’re providing value at every turn. This will help you market your site effectively. Content is valuable.
- Do you want a forum? The WordPress aMember plugin goes well with many forum software or plugins too. This adds value to your membership as it provides a sense of community, and that will keep people coming back and bring in new members.
- Do you want to have an affiliate program for your membership site? If you have affiliates promoting your membership it is a valuable addition.
You’ll also want to brand your site as a reliable source for the best information. Part of how you’ll do that is through your promotional and advertising methods. Again, you may want hordes of affiliates to promote your membership.
When you’re marketing your membership site, remember that one very valuable key to getting new members is to make it clear that you are available to your members. Customer service is very important to anyone who is buying something, whether it is your digital downloads from your eStore or your exclusive membership site.
The angle you have to take when marketing your membership website is one that is going to make it clearly outline what your site is providing and the fact that you, as an expert, are offering something that isn’t available elsewhere, or all in one place.
Find out what your potential members want, then brand yourself and your site as the best place to find all those things, all in one place, all with the promise of great customer service!
So now you know how to get started building your membership site and how the WordPress eMember Plugin by Tips and Tricks has everything to offer in regards to functionality and ease of use.
If you don’t want to set up a membership site yourself, I can do it for you, however, I use a different membership platform. You can contact me here if you are interested.
I may earn compensation for my review, promotion or products identified in this article. If you do decide to purchase through my link, I thank you!