Do You Require Help Marketing Your Business?
I can help you with your marketing plan and management through my coaching services. I provide marketing strategy tips to help you target your market and attract more clients or sales. I help you to grow your business with real-world, ‘school-of-hard-knocks’ practical help and mentoring.
You may be starting a new business or trying to kick-start an old one. If you are I can help you with a new marketing plan or review your current marketing strategies.
Why Choose Me To Help With Your Marketing?
I have been marketing online since 2007 and owned many businesses offline too, my first being when I was only 22 years of age. My business and marketing experience is extensive. I am passionate about what I do and I know I over-deliver. I don’t skim the surface, I dig deep to build your ‘marketing plan’.
How I Can Help You?
Here are a few examples of what I can do for you:
- Provide ideas and strategies on how to attract new clients as well as upsell to existing clients.
- You may need help with your branding or USP (Unique Selling Point). I will help you create a focus for your target market.
- You may need help with a new marketing campaign, or may not even realize what you can market effectively!
- You may require setup of your email autoresponder campaign and/or create a sales funnel. I can either do it for you, or give you hands on assistance with easy steps to follow and implement.
- You may need help with your marketing on the social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+.
- I can critique your website and marketing materials and give you an honest appraisal. I will advise you on changes that may prove beneficial to your business and website, by providing you with a written report or personal video by me. My suggestions will not be simplistic guesses but will be formulated using trusted evaluation tools as well as my many years of practical experience.
- You may need an objective listener to bounce ideas or concepts off. If you have never managed your own business before you probably have dozens of “what-if” questions. I can answer them or help you find the specific answers to them.
Social Media Management
I do offer social media management for posting daily to the top four social sites: Google+, Facebook (your business page), Twitter profile and LinkedIn (your company page).
Subscribe to Receive Business & Marketing Tips
Strategies to Succeed Online and Offline
Subscribe today to receive business tools and marketing strategies to boost your brand and increase your profits!
Your privacy is important to us! We will never spam you and you can unsubscribe at anytime!
- This is where I post a professional stock photo I purchase on your behalf and text snippet daily. If you have posts on your site I can use, I will use the 80/20 rule whereby, 4 posts will be informative and then one post to market your product or service.
I will not post promotional content (spam your audience) in every post. I do not offer social media monitoring on all my packages.
- I no longer provide analytical data.
- I create the content, purchase an eye-catching image from BigStockPhoto, and post to your desired platforms.
- I start at $25* per day (depending on how many platforms are required), minimum 5 days per 28 day period and 3 months minimum payment up front before I start any social postings.
- * Plus GST for Australian clients.
Promoting Your Business
These are just a few examples of how I can help you in marketing your business. My experience goes beyond the few ideas I have listed above. If you require my services on an ongoing basis, I will provide you with a customized plan to suit your time and budget.
We can schedule time to talk via Skype or I will call you by phone. I can also provide coaching if you would like to do it yourself. View more details here: ‘Coaching’
Being an interior designer my business relies heavily on my website and marketing. First impression is everything in my business. Susan has not only redesigned my website but she has also helped me with marketing my business through social media.
I also needed a sales funnel setup, complete with autoresponder email sequence and optin report offer. I wanted to capture leads by offering a discounted colour consultation and also to provide potential clients with professional interior design tips. I had no idea how to setup a funnel and Susan helped me every step of the way. Nothing was ever too much for her.
I also wanted to advertise on Facebook and didn’t know how to do this. Susan has taught me how and now when I need to set up advertising campaigns on Facebook to promote any special offers I have, she is there guiding me on the phone every step.
The thing I love about Susan is her honesty and how she works to get the job done. Thank you Susan for all your hard work and efforts in helping my business grow. As I have told you repeatedly, you are worth your weight in gold!
I hired Susan about a year ago after a close friend recommended them for my website designing.
From the first day I spoke with Susan, my whole IT world became simple. With her fresh eyes and super marketing skills, Susan had put together a user friendly, practical, and may I say good looking website to attract my target market.
A simple email to Susan about my traffic or email marketing fixes everything, and if you are after knowledge, Susan is very understanding, listens to what your needs are, and always comes up with solutions.
I believe I will be working closely with Susan at Website Designs Australia for many years to come, and I personally will continue to invite and recommend new clients to both Geoff and Susan.
Free 30 Minute Consultation – No Obligation
If you would like to have a free 30 minute marketing consultation to discuss your needs further, please check for appointment availability. Together we can decide if my services will benefit your business. If I don’t think I can help you I will tell you straight up front before you spend a dollar.
It will also allow you to see if you will enjoy working with me. I am someone who is straight-forward and hard-working…so I will let you know what needs to be done!
I look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions, so we can get started on advancing your business.